Integrated Ph.D. Student (4th Year)
Mathematics Department, IISc, Bangalore
AREA OF RESEARCH: Cryptography
Ph.D. ADVISORS: Dr. Bhavana Kanukurthi (CSA Department, IISc), Dr. Manjunath Krishnapur (Mathematics Department, IISc)
DETAILS ABOUT RESEARCH:
Current Research interests: Non-malleable Codes, Privacy Amplification, Extractors, Blind Signatures, Functional Encryption.
Other Subjects that interest me: Probability Theory, Complexity Theory
- Four-state Non-malleable Codes with Explicit Constant Rate. Joint work with: Bhavana Kanukurthi, Sai Lakshmi Bhavana Obbattu, TCC 2017 (Invited to Journal of Cryptology)
- Non-malleable Randomness Encoders and their Applications. Joint work with: Bhavana Kanukurthi, Sai Lakshmi Bhavana Obbattu, Eurocrypt 2018
- [Jan-Apr 2017] Teaching Assistant for Analysis and Linear Algebra II
Supervisor: Prof. Tirthankar Bhattacharya.
- [Aug-Dec 2017] Teaching Assistant for Algebra I
Supervisor: Dr. Abhishek Banerjee
- [Aug-Dec 2017] Teaching Assistant for Theoretical Foundations of Cryptography Supervisor: Dr. Bhavana Kanukurthi
- [2016-current] Part of the English initiative program (Notebook Drive, IISc)
– Teaching English at a school (5th – 7th standard)
- [2011-12] Taught school children at Lady Shri Ram College as a part of Child Development Program (NSS).
- Zero Knowledge Proofs, ISEA Workshops in Cryptography – Part 2 – Selected topics in Cryptography, 2016
- Introduction to Cryptography, Lady Shri Ram College For Women, New Delhi , 22nd September 2017 (https://lsrmathematics.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/how-to-keep-secrets-101/)
- Some Cryptographic Primitives, IISc-SIAM Student Talk series, Bangalore, 31st January 2018 (http://mmcr2.iisc.ac.in/videos/video/2141/)
Student organizer for IACR-IISc School on Cryptology (4th-8th Jan 2018)
My Biodata: CV_SruthiSekar
Hobbies: Sketching, Playing Keyboard, Singing, Photography.
CrySP Lab (326), CSA Department, IISc
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org