Integrated Ph.D. Student (4th Year)
Mathematics Department, IISc, Bangalore
AREA OF RESEARCH: Cryptography
Ph.D. ADVISORS: Dr. Bhavana Kanukurthi (CSA Department, IISc), Dr. Manjunath Krishnapur (Mathematics Department, IISc)
Current Research interests: Non-malleable Codes, Privacy Amplification, Extractors, Blind Signatures, Functional Encryption.
Other Subjects that interest me: Probability Theory, Complexity Theory
- Bhavana Kanukurthi, Sai Lakshmi Bhavana Obbattu, Sruthi Sekar. Four-state Non-malleable Codes with Explicit Constant Rate . TCC 2017
- [Jan-Apr 2017] Teaching Assistant for Analysis and Linear Algebra II
Supervisor: Prof. Tirthankar Bhattacharya.
- [Aug-Dec 2017] Teaching Assistant for Algebra I
Supervisor: Dr. Abhishek Banerjee
- [Aug-Dec 2017] Teaching Assistant for Theoretical Foundations of Cryptography Supervisor: Dr. Bhavana Kanukurthi
- [2016-current] Part of the English initiative program (Notebook Drive, IISc)
– Teaching English at a school (5th – 7th standard)
- [2011-12] Taught school children at Lady Shri Ram College as a part of Child Development Program (NSS).
My Biodata: SruthiCV
- Zero Knowledge Proofs, ISEA Workshops in Cryptography – Part 2 – Selected topics in Cryptography, 2016
- Introduction to Cryptography, Lady Shri Ram College For Women, New Delhi , 22nd September 2017 (https://lsrmathematics.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/how-to-keep-secrets-101/)
Hobbies: Sketching, Playing Keyboard, Singing, Photography.
CrySP Lab (326), CSA Department, IISc